Math Learning Goals:
- This week we will continue to learn and practice CHAMPS procedures and classroom routines.
- We will review place value through the hundred thousands from third grade, and we will learn about the millions and billions place value family this week.
- We will be reviewing addition and subtraction with regrouping from third grade, but we will be working with larger numbers.
- We will also be testing over the square multiplication facts and the twos.
WEDNESDAY SQUARE QUIZ : Study 2×2=4 3×3=9 4×4=16 5×5=35 6×6=36 7×7=49 8×8=64 9×9=81 (Quiz only on these facts)
FRIDAY SQUARE AND TWOS QUIZ: Study all facts from Wednesday and 2×3=6 2×4=8 2×5=10 2×6=12 2×7=14 2×8=16 2×9=18 (Quiz on facts from Wednesday plus the twos)
- Study your square and twos multiplication facts
- “A Million Words or Less” handout Due Friday Aug 25th.